You will help EF clients interested in learning a language abroad to choose the right program for their educational and language fluency goals. To accomplish this, you will support a dynamic sales team at EF offices in Nur-Sultanand Astana.
We are looking for passionate, sales driven candidates who are keen to make an exciting career at EF!
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at face-to-face consultations, fairs and info meetings
- Give presentations to potential clients
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Being a contact person for our clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in Kazakh and English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Do you have what it takes to be our next Education Coordinator? If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and CV.
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.